Astrology Prediction Online Guide
late marriage astrology
Extra martial affairs and vedic astrology
Hamm…. This is what is troubling you for quite a while now. You are in an extra marital web and fully entangled and there seems no way out. You are also wary of the fact that entering into this kind of relationship will devastate your family but the extra bond is becoming stronger day by day and it is getting hard to break. It is your belief that there is no solution to this puzzle and the cross road on which you are right now is such that heading in any direction will not bring an effective solution to your problem and the mayhem in you will continue. May be you are facing these problems.
• Your spouse is getting a hint of your association and you want to bring an end to the extra bond.
• It can also be a possibility that there may be nothing between you and anyone and your spouse and friends are trying and making a hill out of a mole.
• The other possibility can be that your job needs more involvement with people of opposite sex and this makes your spouse suspicious.
• Your spouse has a nagging habit of suspecting and doubting.
• There is something in you who are turning you to become flirtier and there has been a sudden rise of urge in entangling yourself with someone.
Now believe that your planetary position and Dasha (period) and Gochar (transit) is making you do so. Get yourself evaluated astrologically so that the extreme points could be ascertained. This help in planning a suitable remedial measure so that you stop and recover back. ASTROLOGY ‘S MAIN JOB IS TO SAVE YOU FROM PUBLIC HUMILIATION AND DISGRACE if there is any.
1. There are so many reasons for extra-marital affairs. Wondering, what would be the cause? An even couple who seems happy in marital life has extra marital affairs. Why? What do you think would be the cause for extra marital affairs? Well it is very difficult to just pin point a single cause for any extramarital affair. The causes are multiple and complex. Extramarital affairs have been prevalent in our society for a long time. The only difference is that now they are being talked about more openly and frankly. The reasons could be diversified such as incompatibility, financial issues, insecurity, abusing, tangentially opposite backgrounds, age differences etc.
2. The present day work culture and the current upward trend in social interactions also aid in nourishing them. Values like commitment are being replaced by ‘experimenting’. It’s a very sorry state and needs to be analysed and looked into. In India the problem of extra marital relationship is less when compared to other Countries. The main reason for male or female to have extra marital relationship is that they are not happy with the marriage. In India generally marriages are arranged. The bride or bride groom have no much says in choosing their life partners. Parents of bride and bride groom decide the marriage looking at the caste, sub caste, family status, Dowry etc. The boy or the girl has very little say in putting forth their preferences and liking about the partners. After the marriage they find adjustment problems like the girl is not compatible with the boy or the boy is not compatible with the girl. Even though the couples have misunderstandings they are forced to hide their misunderstandings due to the fear of parents, family, relatives and the Society as a whole. Therefore they resort to extra marital relationship to meet their unfulfilled desires.
Extra marital affairs are happening because of the frustration with the partner. If the partner is unable to satisfy (Can be Monetary, Sexual or Materialistic requirements) then he/she has more chances of getting involved in extra marital affairs. I don’t agree to the point that extra marital affairs are very less in India. The fact is that in India, the extra marital affairs are not exposed publicly because of the fear towards the society. The extra marital affairs can occur both in arranged marriages and love marriages. This is just because they haven’t understood each other before the marriage. Vedic Astrology finds out some points from the practical situation
• Happiness in the conjugal life is depending on the mentally and physically both side. If the both sides are not matching between husband and wife that time partner can be interested on extra marital affairs.
• Another great issue is age difference between husband and wife.
• Lot of husbands are passing their full day with professional works even after evening passing time with friend’s circle and coming back to wife around late night. Maximum time he is getting tired and not sharing with his wife and result is coming extra marital affair.
• This can be controlled if we learn to keep control on our feelings, share our views, expectations with our life partner.
• Ego of spouse:
• Every person has different habitat, and after marriage there is problem in adjusting according to each other, which is really difficult for a woman. If they do not understand each other’s willing and emotions will lead to affair.
• Inter religion or inter caste marriage:
• Sexual Desire.
• Lack of attraction between husband and wife.
• Circumstances in life sometimes serve as a cruel agent to place people in strange situations. And people with lesser will power gets attracted to ‘the other’, and extra marital affair happens.
• Everyone needs a friend, or we should say an attentive ear to listen to our heart. If husband or wife does not find that lending ear in their spouse and finds it elsewhere, then extra marital affair happens.
• Misunderstanding between couples. Even though if it is an arranged or love marriage they should come to the end of adjustment and sacrifice.
• Unless doing that they start showing their egos, anger, etc. Which may lead to dissatisfaction among them and find new one is better for their life.
However extramarital affairs can be minimised if parents bring their children imparting in their minds about the importance of moral values and ethics .Then comes the role of teachers, friends and colleagues. However the foundation laid by the parents is vital for the superstructure being built up by teachers, friends etc., Children should be guarded against evil sources. One should respect his conscience and act accordingly.
Marriage is one of the most important decisions of life. Marriage is not just about love… it is about giving sharing, sacrifices, adjustments, in-laws, and babies! Marriage is an association of two persons of opposite sex to live together and bring up a family a world of their own. Do you wonder whether you will have a compatible and happy marital life? Do you enjoy complete marital Bliss? If you want to know the ups and downs of your marital life or best or worst time of your marital life choose Vedic Astrologer who could help you to identify the good and bad phases of your life and if you provide details of your spouse also, an astrologer can then co-relate both the horoscope and thus reveal areas of affinity and discord between two of you and give an overall view so that you can enjoy the good times & overcome your bad times. For giving you best possible services it suggests unique remedial measures to solve your marriage related problems. Due care is taken while analysing your horoscope and suggesting unique and usually inexpensive remedies in solving all kinds of marital problems. Its remedies are completely safe and give the desired results.
About the Author
Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena “Bhagya Samhita wale” is a well known indian Vedic Astrologer Horoscope reader and Vastu expert and provides best vedic astrology solutions, vastu remedies, astrology forecast, Horoscope matching and other astrological solutions
late marriage astrology/
solution for late marriage (Leo sign)
late marriage astrology/
The Holiday Julian Rachlin & Chums, Now In Its Eleventh Year, Has Presented Chamber Music Concerts From Late Aug And Will Continue Thru Early Sep.
The town of Dubrovnik, found at the southernmost tip of Croatia on the Adriatic coast, is aglow with the music of summer festivals. From July ten to Aug. 25, the town hosted five weeks of music, theater and dance at its 62nd annual Dubrovnik Summer Holiday.
The Holiday Julian Rachlin & Friends, now in its 11th year, has presented chamber music concerts from late Aug and will continue thru early Sep. It was set up by violinist Julian Rachlin, who chose the city as an ideal place to supply creative and colourful projects with musicians of international repute.
Damaged in a war in the early 1990s, the Old City section of Dubrovnik has been completely and faithfully rebuilt to its fairytale character of previous centuries. Many Renaissance-era buildings are used as locales for musical performances. For the Holiday Rachlin & Friends, the 15th century Rector’s Palace is the key location for this year’s thirteen concerts, beginning with Zubin Mehta conducting the Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra. As well as performing standard classical stock, Rachlin commissions new works from composers. In the first 3 days of Sep, three new works by French-Swiss composer Richard Dubugnon were highlighted, every one painting a wholly different and unique view of the cosmos.
Eloquent chamber music
On Sept. One the program included two examples of Russian romantic repertoire : Anton Arensky’s Quartet No. 2 for violin, viola and two cellos ; Alexander Glazounov’s “Elegy” for viola and piano ; and Stravinsky’s 20th-century “Divertimento” for violin and piano. The centerpiece of the program, though, was the world premiere of Dubugnon’s “Violiana,” written for Rachlin and pianist Itamar Golan. The piece saw Rachlin switching backwards and forwards from violin to viola with split-second timing for three movements of diva playing. Exhibiting many moods and colours, most notably the wonderful muted impressionism of the slower 2nd movement, this piece is noteworthy for its electrified energy level throughout and was intensified by the kinetic performance by Rachlin and Golan. Dubugnon also dug satisfyingly deep into the velvety, varnished color of the viola, exploring its capacity for drama more than most do.
Sept. 2′s program was dedicated to the victims of the Fukushima nuclear catastrophe. One of Japan’s respected violin teachers, Tsugio Tokunaga, was a featured musician, as was his 18-year-old prizewinning student, Fumiaki Miura. Anchored to the evening’s theme was another commission from Dubugnon : “Variations on a Japanese Folks Tune” for two violins and piano. In it, the composer took “Red Dragonflies” by Aka Tombo and made a shimmering, pretty seven-part theme with differences. It was performed by Tokunaga and Rachlin, with Sophie Rachlin ( Julian’s ma ) on the piano. While the previous night’s composition utilised a less tonal and more rhythmically focused language, this evening’s work was intensely tonal and unabashedly emotional, made so particularly because it was preceded by an original poem by Golan that utilised the imaginary symbol of a young girl’s doll to memorialise the Fukushima catastrophe.
Sept. 3 was titled “Concert in White,” to which everybody was requested to wear white clothing ; effectively, the audience turned into a fun fashion show without the runway. The program consisted of three highly emotional compositions whose personalities appeared to reflect the steamy hot weather. Dubugnon’s “Three Pieces for Violin and Piano” ( delightfully played by Boris Brovstyn and Golan ) is destined to become a hot item within violin collection. It is an astoundingly tender duet, as if the piano and violin were in a lovers ‘ embrace. The three sections rambled from hallucinatory dreams to a moonlit reverie, then a wonderful homage to the music of Maurice Ravel. A wispy glissando to the last, supernatural note was the final, evanescent breath of this wondrous masterwork.
The following two pieces, Brahms ‘ Piano Quartet in C minor and Arnold Schoenberg’s string sextet “Transfigured Night” continued to increase the emotional temperature of the evening. The latter’s deep thought portrait of a spirit in the process of transformation from deathly gloom to a radiant, heavenly resolution took everybody’s breath away. Transfigured Night” was Schoenberg’s first major work, written in 1899, and precedes the utilisation of the 12-tone language that outlined his subsequent inheritance. Its thorny, complicated score was inspired by a poem of the same name and is one of the apex compositions for string chamber musicians. The performance by violinists Brovstyn and Sean Avram Chippie, violists Rachlin and David Aaron Chippie and cellists Torleif Theden and Boris Andrianov was an elated experience of roaring intensity.
Another astounding aspect to this concert was the last-minute substitution of one or two violinists ( who learned their troublesome parts in forty eight hours ) wanted to replace the indisposed Janine Jansen. The heroes were Boris Brovstyn, Sean Avram Chippie and the 18-year-old Miura. When I asked the teenager how he felt playing with such luminaries as Rachlin, Maisky and Golan, he announced, “When I sat across from the wonderful Maisky playing his massive solos, I felt just like a little mouse!” Thanks to Rachlin’s organizational largesse, developing artists like Miura have the privilege and valuable experience of sharing the stage with their coachs. Someday, Miura will be the older lion across from a young mouse.
From baroque to balalaika
The striking Baroque church of St. Ignatius was the setting for a Sunday morning concert of works by Vivaldi and Bach. Later that day, Russian balalaika diva Alexey Arkhipovsky entertained with his mixture of styles from people to funk, fugue to flamenco, making the silver coloured sound of only three strings seem like a symphony. He is the modern Paganini of the balalaika, but with a Pat Metheny approach. The festival will keep going with equal amounts of chamber music and lighter-weight fare thru to Sept. 8 as reported tagza.com.
Incoming search terms:
- late marriage astrology what isthe age
- extra marital affairs in vedic astrology
- Janimi and vedic astrology
- late marriage astrology
- late marriage in girls astrology
- vedic astrology late marriage